Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Goodies At Target

So I went in Target today and they had Valentines stuff out already.  I was there for a good 20 minutes just standing there picking out $1 stuff lol.  Honestly I feel like these are even better than the dollar store.....sometimes lol

I found some wrapping paper, so I got all the designs they had.  The foil ones are 25 ft, and the paper ones are 40 ft.  They also had eye masks.  I'm a huge fan of eye masks.  The lace pink one is better quality than the other one, but I didn't know it at first.  The other one has a felt backing to it, so it feels weird on your face.  I have to say that the straps are a bit too tight on both of them...so I don't know how comfortable it would be when I wear them.  

I thought that the lotion was a steal.  They are huge and only $1!!  So I picked up two of them.  They have 3 out, but I didn't know if I would like them or not, or if they are any good.  So I just got 2.  

Lastly, I got some cards.  I thought they were so cute and there's glitter everywhere lol

Total items bought: 9
Total price: $9.70 with tax



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...