Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Birchbox: March 2012 Teen Vogue

I think I may have found out what will be in the Teen Vogue box this month from Birchbox.  I was browsing through the items in their store, and found some items to be labeled Teen Vogue.  So I'm thinking these are probably the items that will be in the boxes.  


Kate Spade New York Twirl Perfume.  Sample size of course.  Not the actual full bottle as pictured.  


Kérastase Elixir Ultime



Shiseido's Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers

tarte LipSurgence™ lip tint

essie® Luxeffects Nail Polish


I only found 5 items total that had the Teen Vogue label on top.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just label Teen Vogue for no reason.  I think if these were the products that would be in the TV boxes, it would be a really good box.  It's got lip, hair, perfume, and face product.  I'm looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...