Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sephora March 2012 Orders

I often go to Sephora's website to look at their sales and see what I can find.  Today I found my favorite cleanser on sale from $35 to $10.50.  There's no more to say lol.  I stocked up on 4 of them.





Since I wanted free shipping, I had to get something else to make my total $50 to qualify.  I choose my favorite lashes :)  I got the other types in December, and so I decided to go for the blossom ones since I don't have those yet.  They are so royal.




The sample section was really nice.  There were a variety of things to choose from including a mini deluxe sample BB cream from Dior...which I had to choose.




The rewards page didn't have anything I liked.  So I opted out.






I also added this promotion code to my order.  So there was no point in wasting my 500 points on the bare escentuals kit when I could get basically 3/5 things for free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...