Saturday, March 31, 2012

TianNuo BB Cream "We Love" (How-To + Review in Thai)

TianNuo is a Chinese brand that I've never heard of before until I ran across the products at a local beauty store in Phitsanulok, Thailand.  I bought it from Sky Beauty next to the hospital near my home.  It's a really impressive brand because of the details.  From the packaging to the quality of the products, I couldn't say anything negative about it.

Usually I am very skeptical about Chinese brands and this was no exception.  It cost me 59 Baht, or $2 for each tube of BB Cream.  At $2 per tube you have to wonder if this is real or if its junk lol.  Well, I figured I wasn't losing much if I were to invest in it.

I started using it a few times and I did notice that the BB Creams were on the thicker side.  That is normal for BB Creams to be thick.  The most important test is the aftermath feel.  Surprisingly, this BB Cream does not leave a oily residue.  It didn't even crack or make my face look chalky/cakey.  I was impressed.  I tested this by wearing it underneath my make up routine throughout the day.  My full day with make up on usually lasts anywhere from 6-8 hours.  So this did do a good job in maintaining a lightweight feel without an oily build up.  I give it 5 Stars!  For price, quality, and packaging.

I'm not sure where you can buy this online, I've searched for it, but I only came up with websites that looks kind of shady.  I wouldn't recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...