Thursday, March 15, 2012

ต้มยำลำซิ่ง Tom Yum Lum Sing Lakorn - แต่งหน้าแบบ Chompoo

I did this makeup look today based off of ต้มยำลำซิ่ง Tom Yum Lum Sing Lakorn starring Miss Chompoo Araya.  She is definitely wearing the Deer & Butterfly lashes by Paperself.  I didn't think that this look would turn out good, but I really like the end result.  This is something I can pull off running around in the street lol.

The Deer & Butterfly lashes were my least favorite of all the lashes made by Paperself.  However, for this look, I found a good excuse to use it and I can't say it doesn't look good.  I'm really liking it!




And here is the video tutorial of this look made by me!

And below is the picture step by step:







So it seems that I'm not the only person in love with these....Chompoo also wears the clown paper lashes too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...