Thursday, March 15, 2012

ทบทวนเครื่องสำอาง "We Love" by TianNuo (Makeup Review in Thai)

I bought and reviewed this brand today.  I am impressed with the quality of it and shocked by the price.  The price is pretty ridiculous.  Everything item each was a little over a dollar and no more than 2 bucks.  WOW!!  Anyway, I found a site where you can see the product and possibly purchase it.  I still have to figure out if its a show room website or a shopping website.....
http://www.siloran.com/english/products.asp?typeID=138

Here's my video on the product review (in Thai of course):


The BB Cream is wonderful.  They have it in 5 colors I believe.  Including green.  59 Baht.

This is the lip gloss.  There were many to choose from, but I only bought 2.  39 Baht each.

Haven't tried out this mascara, but I'm sure it won't let me down.  39 Baht.

I love the brush.  The case is cute and it comes with a brush!  39 Baht.

This powder is AMAZING!  It has a sponge + holder.  This was only 59 Baht!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...