Saturday, April 28, 2012

Daiso Japan Makeup Haul in Torrence, CA

I went back to Daiso Japan again today and got more beauty items.  I am so happy with my purchase.  Everything looks so cute and pink and cute!!! I couldn't tell you the quality of anything since I haven't tried any of this stuff yet.  I can't wait though.  I almost feel like I bought these things just to say I have it and it's cute llol....

Here's the link to yesterday's haul from Daiso Japan if you're interested:  http://bit.ly/IshBv2

Anyway, I got a total of 14 items and it came out to be $21.00 not including tax.  That's with everything at $1.50 each.  The tax is like 8% I think, I don't remember.  But yeah, I couldn't ask for a better way to spend 20 bucks!  

I made a video about my haul, but it's in Thai.  I'll write details here on my blog so you can know what everything is, but if you want to watch the video just to see the products 'live', please feel free to...and I'm sorry I didn't do an English version...I was too lazy today.

Items:
-Rose Body Milk 100 mL
-Rose Shower Gel 150 mL
-Natural Cleansing Cream Charcoal 80g
-Nail & Hand Cream apple & rose 50g
-Nail & Hand Cream mango & peach 50g
-Eye liner Black x White 0.3g X 2
-Eyebrow Pencil Retractable type in Dark Brown 
-Eye Shadow Trio in Pink 4.5g
-2 Nail Art Angled Brush
-Eyebrow Coat 6mL
-Eye Shadow Pink 6 colors No.104 11.4g
-Eye Shadow Grey 6 colors No. 103 11.4g
-Eye Shadow Blue 6 colors No. 101 11.4g










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...