Sunday, April 8, 2012

ELF & Physician's Formula Haul from Target

I went shopping at Target yesterday specifically looking for some new ELF stuff.  Sure enough, I came back with some and also Physician's Formula.  I am a fan of ELF and their Spring 2012 collection is so bright and fun.  I decided on the 100 piece eye shadow palette because it has bright colors and also a lot of natural shades.  I love natural shades because I can use it to contour and highlight.  

I noticed that this palette has a variety of shimmer and matte shadows.  I like that.  I can use some more matted colors.  This is the first ever palette I own that has a 100 shadows lol.  I'm on a palette fever this year!!!

The physician's formula shimmer strips have always been something I've wanted to try but afraid to buy.  Mainly because they are so expensive.  I know that a lot of people love PF and they say its really good.  So I decided after much debate and waiting over the years to try it out.  I haven't tried it, since I just got it yesterday, but I am so happy I bought it.  The colors are so beautiful and shimmery.  I can't wait to create some looks with them!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...