Thursday, April 19, 2012

แต่งหน้าเหมือน Jessie J Makeup + Union Jack Lips (in Thai)

Jessie J's makeup is pretty simple.  It's a smokey eye for day time wear with a hint of silver lining on the inner corners of her eyes.  The only thing that stands out in this look is her Union Jack Lips.  I personally love smokey eyes, and I think that it really compliments the lip tattoo :)


I purchased these temporary lip tattoos on eBay.  They okay and the only time you could really wear these is to like a photoshoot, kids party, themed parties, the club, and of course halloween.  I know that Violent Lips also makes these but seriously I don't think it's worth the price.  These tattoos are almost identical to the tattoos you put on your arm.  They are one time use, and won't last.  

Overall they lasted me a good full day 6-8 hours.  I drank, ate, talked, smiled...I did everything but kissed my fiance lol it lasted through all of that.  It started peeling though, but I did expected that to happen.  My lips were also very dry from the tattoos.  I had to put chapstick over my lips several times to hydrate.  

I removed these with my regular makeup remover that I would use for my eyes or face.  It was hard to come off completely, but after rubbing it several times to loosen the adhesive it came off pretty easy.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...