Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love With Food - A Food Sampling Monthly Subscription

So I just found out about Love With Food from reading around in Is That Odd.  They charge you $14 a month and send you about 5 gourmet food samples in the red box as shown in the photo below.  I signed up because you get the first box for free if you use the code FBFAN.  I made sure to read the FAQ before I signed up because I want to know what I'm getting into before I give away my info.  They seem fair.  And they said that you can cancel anytime.  You can cancel the first month before you get charged for the 2nd box if you're not happy with it.  


This is my receipt for my order.  Seems like I'll be getting my food box early May...or in 2-3 weeks.  I can't wait to see what's inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...