Friday, April 6, 2012

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation (Review in Thai)

This was a requested review.

I think that the Revlon Photo Ready Foundation does give you a full and flawless coverage, to the point that I didn't have to use anything else such as concealer or primer.  The only problem is that it does have a hint of shimmer and I don't really like that.  It will make my face look sparkly in the sun....not a dewy glow.  I kind of feel like I dislike it a little since it does make my face a bit oily after a few hours.

This foundation was thin/medium.  It did not make my face feel heavy or dirty after wearing it.  Some foundations I feel do clog up all my pores instead of just giving me an even complexion.  This does not do that.  I didn't feel like it was clogging anything because of how thin it was.

I think it would be okay (for me) to wear during winter.  I honestly could do without it because as of right now, I prefer BB creams instead of foundation.

I bought this foundation at CVS for $13 plus tax.  I read that it is comparable to Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation...that's $40.  I don't know I couldn't say how different it is because I haven't tried the MUFE.

This is just my opinion and what I think it does for me.  It doesn't work like this with everyone.  Oh and I have combination skin with oily T-zone.  And I did notice that it did not oxidized after a few hours.  My skin did not change color or turned slightly gray.  It also did not produce any fine lines or creased foundation lines.  So that's good.

Another downfall is that when you go to buy it you can't really test it out and see if it matches you....you have to just pick and guess which color will match you.  I chose Shell and it made my skin a bit whiter than it suppose to be.  My skin has a yellow tint.

Please let me know what you think about this product if you have tried it!  I would love to know more about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...