Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sleek MakeUP Haul

I ordered these from the Sleek MakeUP website on April 4th and my order was dispatched on the 11th.  It took about a little over a week for my order to arrived, since today is the 19th.  I'm surprised that it came in this quick, because apparently Sleek has really bad customer service.

If you look all over their Facebook, you will know what I mean.  There's a stream of people complaining about how they never got their orders, and how they never replies to emails.  I did send them several emails asking them about my shipment, and I too never got a response.  I was so afraid that I would be one of people that would never get my stuff that I ordered.  Well, my worries are over because I got my order!

I'm really impressed with the packaging.  It's really pretty and chic.  The whole packaging is matted and has the Sleek MakeUP logo on the cover.  The back has the information about the company and the type of palette it is.  The eye shadow pans itself is really small though.  But I guess what can you expect it's only $10 each palette.  I kind of like it small since I never use up any of my eye shadows anyway.

Overall I am very happy with my order.  I love all of the things I ordered.  I'm also happy with the shipping, and my free mini lip glaze.  I'm not happy with customer service though.  They really need to improve and give their customers more security and satisfaction.  They should also get a phone number in case someone really needs to talk to someone.

My Orders:
1 Bad Girl i-Divine Palette $10.00  (300 Baht)
1 Oh So Special $10.50  (315 Baht)
1 Storm i-Divine Palette $10.00  (300 Baht)
1 Au Naturel i-Divine $10.50  (315 Baht)
1 Blush by 3 Lace $15.99  (500 Baht)
1 Mini High Shine Crystal Glaze (Free with order)
1 US Standard Delivery Fee $10.00  (300 Baht)

My Total was $66.99 USD  (2,230 Baht)

I did two videos talking about my haul.  One in English and one in Thai.  I'll post them as soon as they're up.

Sleek MakeUP Haul {ENG}

Sleek MakeUP Haul {in Thai}












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...