Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sleek Makeup Orders April 2012

I recently ordered from Sleek MakeUP and I'm very eager to try out their products.  It seems like everyone on YouTube is raving about Sleek so I decided to see what kind of products they are offering.  I had so many problems ordering from their website that I quit trying.  After a few days, I set up a new account with them and this time I could order and pay.  I was so glad.  

I emailed them about it and they never got back with me.  I don't know what to think about their customer service.  I don't want to believe that they have bad customer service....

Anyway, I ordered a few days ago and they said shipment won't start until next week.  They haven't even sent me a confirmation email about anything.  I just got one email saying my order was received.  They were quick to take money though.  

Anyway, I ordered these 4 palettes and the new blush for this spring.  I cannot wait to get them!!! I'm on a palette mania spending binge lol  I've been buying palettes non stop.  UGH I LOVE MAKEUP!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...