Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ayumi Hamasaki ViVi Magazine Cover Look - May 2009 Issue

Finally after 2 weeks!  I did a video last night based off of Ayumi Hamasaki's cover photo for ViVi Magazine.  This photo was from the May 2009 issue.  Mint has made a come back this spring from fashion to Gaga's hair.  I thought this was such a cute, beachy look to recreate.  It was pretty easy, I didn't think it was too hard.  I did the video in full HD in both English and Thai and voice over.  No music though....I didn't want to fight with YouTube over copyright :)  

The magazine photo I was replicating this look off of.

Video in ENGLISH:

Video in Thai:

Click on any photo to make them larger!




2 comments:

  1. Suay mak kah P'Nan! I just envy how you always look so great. <3 Great look for summer & that necklace is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...