Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bambola Beauty Sample - IsThatOdd

Graphic_logo2

IsThatOdd.com is a free sampling service where you earn virtual currency by participating within their site to purchase samples from their sample shop.  Some common ways to earn your virtual currency, or coins, are creating an oddstract, review products, and referring friends.  Samples range from high end names to new small businesses.

Bambola Beauty, 4900 Odd Coins
Mango Moisturizing Mask, Acai Anti-Oxidant Cleanser, and Volcanic Mineral Scrub
-3rd Sample

I got the Bambola Beauty Sample I ordered awhile back from IsThatOdd.  Honestly I don't remember how long this order took, because I just bought it and forgot about it.  I don't even remember how many coins it was off the top of my head.  Oh...I just looked up the price; it's 4900 odd coins.

Well, I really liked my sample.  It was like a mini pampering kit because it came in a green fabric satchel with a 3 samples inside plus 1 tool.  I thought it was so cute!  For some reason, I have it in my head that half of the present is the presentation.  Bambola wrapped everything in tissue paper and also had a post card with information regarding their company in my package.  It was packaged in a bubble mailer all nicely too.

I don't know anything about Bambola at all, but so far, I'm really impressed.  I'm glad that IsThatOdd had this in their sample shop because I can't wait to try this out and see how much I will like it :)

Here are photos and a video in English:


Click on any photo to make it larger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...