Tuesday, May 1, 2012

RAW Color Brush Set & Lila Grace Cream - Sircle Samples

I just received my samples I ordered a few weeks ago from Sircle Samples.  I am so happy and satisfied with these free samples!!!

I got a set of RAW Color Brush (3) which were 600 coins, but the actual retail is $45 online at Dermstore.com.  They are sooo nice!!

I also ordered the Lila Grace Hand & Body Cream.  I'm not sure how much this is, I think $8.  But I paid 300 coins for them.  

They were sent to me together in a bubble mailer and all wrapped so nicely from Sircle Sample's headquarters. The brushes were wrapped individually, and then packaged together as a set in another clear package.  SOO NICE!  

The body cream was also wrapped in tissue paper and tied with a pink plastic tie.  I love how they packaged this.  It shows that even though these were free, they're not just throwing you anything.  It's packaged with LOVE AND CARE :)  I LOVE SIRCLE SAMPLES!!!

If you're curious about Sircle Samples, I wrote a blog post + intro video on it here:  http://bit.ly/Ic6qRq

SircleSamples.com is a free sampling service where you earn virtual currency by participating within their site to purchase samples from their sample shop.  Some common ways to earn your virtual currency, or coins, are reviewing your purchased products, and referring friends.  Samples range from high end names to new small businesses. 

Here some photos and a video (in English):







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...