Friday, May 25, 2012

Sircle Sample Shop Update - May 25

May 25
Sircle Sample Shop Update


SircleSamples.com is a free sampling service where you earn virtual currency by participating within their site to purchase samples from their sample shop.  Some common ways to earn your virtual currency, or coins, are reviewing your purchased products, and referring friends.  Samples range from high end names to new small businesses.


If you're curious about Sircle Samples, I wrote a blog post + intro video on it here:  http://bit.ly/Ic6qRq 

2 new items showed up on my profile sample shop today!  I'm really excited because one is an actual gift certificate and the other is a Stila nail polish.  I went ahead and got the polish, but I was hesitant on the franceluxe.com certificate.  Franceluxe.com sells hair products.  It's just something I'm not really interested in, but I don't know.  Maybe if I look around on their site a little bit I'll get it.

Please click on any picture to make them larger!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...