Friday, July 6, 2012

Arab Makeup


Hi!  

I decided to get creative and did an inspired Arab makeup look.  I actually had seen photos of this look on ...I believe on some beauty gurus, I think it was MissChievous and also on Pinterest.  Well, I had seen MissChievous' Arab makeup look about 3 years ago and I fell in love.  I didn't have the skills or the guts to do it then, but now that I'm fairly familiar with my face I felt confident enough to do it and filmed it so everyone can see how I did it.  I hope I did it easy enough so everyone can follow :)

I think that you do need a little bit of practice because this look was no walk in the park.  It did take me awhile to do it because of the liner strokes on the lower lid.  I think the hardest part was making everything look even.  It's so easy to make one side of your eye perfect and the other slightly off.  

I didn't take a bunch of photos this time, because no matter how much I smiled it looked the same lol :))  Feel free to enlarge by clicking on any!
Makeup used:
Makeup:
-NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
-Clear Tape
-Lime Crime China Doll Palette
-Daiso Japan Mint Eyeshadow Palette
-KATE Gel Eyeliner in BK1
-Kryolan Interferenze Palette
-Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow in Cloud Coverage
-Christina Eyelashes in #747M Black
-Mabelline Hypercurl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
-BHcosmetics 6 color Contour & Blush Palette
*The brushes that I used are all random.  Some are from ELF, Crown Brushes, MyGlam, MAC and even from the painting section.  
And below are the picture step-by-step tutorial.
 Behind the scene screen shot of how I edit!
Video in English:
Video in Thai:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...