Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Makeup Like A Roller Girl





I hope this look wasn't too hard to follow.  I know that cut-crease make up can be challenging sometimes but I guarantee you that with practice, you can easily replicate any cut-crease look.  It took me several attempts over my whole 'make up career' to try to perfect and clean up cut-crease looks.  So I didn't start off 100% flawless :)  


Products used:
-Box of Truffles palette by Philosophy
-China Doll Palette by Lime Crime
-Brown eyeliner from the Hot Hues collection by Sephora
-04 English Rose blush by NYX HD Grinding Blush
-Pink lipstick from the Heartful collection by Holika Holika
-Pink gloss by Make Up For Ever

*I used no name lashes for this tutorial.  The bottom lashes, however, I did buy from Daiso Japan and these are a natural criss-cross type with thick bands. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...