Monday, January 9, 2012

แต่งหน้าแบบ: "WAii - รักฉันทำไม" MV Makeup Look

แต่งหน้าแบบ: "WAii - รักฉันทำไม" MV Makeup Look 

I actually think that this was a successful look lol....and by successful I mean that it came out nicer than I thought it would turn out.  I didn't replicate 100% of WAii's make up, because for one, I couldn't see clearly her make up in the MV, and two, because I can't look like her...she has blond hair and we're two different people lol :)  However, I did it to the best of my ability and this is what it came out to look like.  My video tutorial explains and goes into details about the shading and various aspects into recreating WAii's look.  You can view it below:






And this is the original video where I was inspired to make this look:

Below is the list of products that I used to create this look:
1.  NYX HD EYE SHADOW BASE $7.00 or 222 Baht 
2.  NYX 10-COLOR EYE SHADOW PALETTE ESP10C10 BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY $11.00 or 348 Baht 
3.  Le CRAYON KHOL - Smokey EyeLiner Black Ebony $24.50 or 776  Baht 
4.  Forever 21 Bronzer Love & Beauty (Limited Edition, no link) $5.99?? or 190 Baht 
5.  e.l.f Essential Silver Box Beauty Face Book - Limited Edition $5.00 or 158 Baht 
6.  NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm $6.00 or 190 Baht
7.  Fushion Beauty Lips XL  $48.95 or 1,551 Baht 

*Sorry I don't remember where I got my eyelashes from.....it was from a very long time ago when I first started using eyelashes and tried to be as natural as I could :)


FYI:
*I'm wearing a school T-shirt from the University of California Irvine....GO ANTEATERS!!! ZOT ZOT!!!! 

*Contact Lens are Bambi 3 Tone Series in Nude Brown estimated about 250 Baht 
*My bracelets are actually 3 seperate pieces all from Forever 21:
     1st one is the Zebra one which was $10.50 or 333 Baht
     2nd one is assorted gold chains with diamond studs and it too was $10.50 or 333 Baht
     3rd one is a piece from a collection of bracelet that I took apart ...I don't remember the price...it was cheap lol
     4th one is actually my hair band that I just wrapped around my wrist 3 times...it was 199 Baht from Thailand
*My nails I painted myself and the color is a cool lettuce greenish color...lol it looks like a slim color lol.  I bought the polish from Thailand for 9 Baht*I curled my hair myself also with a 1 1/2 inch curling iron from Revlon...I think I paid $20.00 or 634 Baht for it...don't remember..sorry!!

Thank you for taking the time to view my article!  I hope that it was somewhat helpful to you in addition to what you already know :)  I tried to make the tutorial as simple as I could.  I am not a professional make up artist, I am just a freelance make up artist :)  Please feel free to comment or make suggestions for future references.  And thank you again for giving me the opportunity to share with you today my make up look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...