Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beauty Army Kit: February 2012 Samples

Below are my chosen samples for February from Beauty Army.  I am so happy with these selection and the service in general.  They are great.  I love being able to choose what I want and it doesn't take long to get to me.  Everything comes nicely in the Beauty Army box, and its all individually wrapped in pink tissue paper.  I love Beauty Army!


From LEFT to RIGHT:

JOICOK-Pak RevitaLuxe 1.7oz Sample Size
Indie LeeThe Body Scrub 1.6oz Sample Size
MyFace CosmeticsBlingtone Eyeshadow (CQ) Full Size Sample!
LaRocca Skincare24K Exfoliating Cleanser 1oz Sample Size
Mama MioShrink To Fit 1.7oz Sample Size
Freeman Beauty Pssssst Instant Dry Shampoo 1.76oz Sample Size




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...