Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Beauty Army

If you would like to join Beauty Army you won't be disappointed.  I've been a member for 3 months now and I love it.  I can't say that this company has ever let me down.  My box always comes on time, and I get what I want.  The samples are worth more than the $12 and the best thing about it is that I get to choose what I will get.  

If you don't see what you like on your selection page, you can always go back and take your beauty survey to generate 9 new samples.  Usually these samples are a generous size.  Sometimes they even give you full sizes.

I'm happy with all the samples I got from them.  They are high end brand name skin care, hair care, body, and makeup.  They never take long with shipping after you select your monthly items either.  Everything comes in this nice box you can use for something else, and they are all individually wrapped up.

I LOVE BEAUTY ARMY!!!


This was my January Kit
This was my February Kit


And this my March Kit




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...