Monday, March 12, 2012

Unboxing Birchbox: Teen Vogue March 2012

Got my box today!!!!!!!

I have to say, I am soooo happy with this month's box and my decision to get the teen vogue box.  I thought I was missing out because I saw that the normal boxes were filled with goodies, but once I found out that this box has 2 FULL SIZED products....IM HAPPY!!!!!  The tarte lip stain and the essie nail polish are both full sized products.  Thats more than the 10 bucks I paid for this box lol.  The lip stain is $24 and the nail polish is $8.  So there you go.  That's $32 right there.  Plus I got the blotting paper, perfume sample, and a hair tie.  I don't like the hair tie since I got it before and I thought it was nonsense, but its there and I have to take it.  Overall....this is by far the best box I have ever gotten from Birchbox and I'm more than happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...