Saturday, March 10, 2012

Birchbox: March 2012 Teen Vogue Box

So according to the site, this is my box.  I actually saw some pictures of the other products for this month and I was hoping I got this one with the blotting paper.  The other Teen Vogue Boxes seem to not be as good as this one.  Though the normal boxes were even better in my opinion.  There were so many samples and all of the boxes (23 total I think) had at least 6 samples in there.  I kind of wish I didn't get the Teen Vogue Box.  I've never seen Birchbox put so many samples since I've been with them.

Oh and a side note...  I've been with Birchbox for 6 months now and every month except one, I've gotten a lip product.  That is annoying.  How many lip products could I possibly use??!  I got the Jouer Lip Enhancer, Kissable Lip Gloss, Jouer Birchbox Pink Lip Gloss, Exude Lipstick, and now the latest, Tarte lip tint.  I bet you next month it'll be another lip gloss or something of that nature.







I'm not sure why I'm getting double Twistband.  That's odd.  I can't wait to see it in my box though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...