Saturday, March 10, 2012

MyGlam Bag March 2012


These were the items for the March 2012 MyGlam Bags:

1. DermStore Care Package: 
   -Pur-lisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer 0.14oz 
   -Murad Eye Lift Perfector 0.015 FL.OZ 
   -Derm Store $25 gift card (spend $50+ to get $25 off...coupon...not gift card)

2. Foundational Elements (you get one of three):   
  -3Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam 
  -Pur-lisse Pur-Lip Comfort Daily Lip Nourisher 
  -Murad Absolute Bronzing Boost SPF15 at 0.17 FL.OZ

3. Keracolor Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment 
   (This was 2 sample package attached together at 0.17 fl oz each)

4. myglam Classic Crease Brush & Case


My thoughts:

I don't really know how I feel about this month's bag.  The contents of the bags seem to be shrinking as the company grows and the months progressed.  I thought they promised on their website that the bags would have 4-5 deluxe sized samples, including full sized items.  Clearly this month there were only 1 sample.  Which is the Murad Bronzing Boost.  

The brush is good, but that's not something to try out.  We can't even buy that in a real store since its a myglam product, and its not sold.  The other sample packets are too small for me to be able to test out and see if I like them.  I guess they would be a nice emergency beauty add on to my travel make up bag.  

I could care less for the keracolor leave in treatment.  That sample is also a packet.  I read on the keracolor website or myglam's facebook (don't remember) that you could use this 3 -4 times.  I don't know.  It doesn't look like I could get 3-4 uses out of this though.  It's really small.  

I wish myglam had put more makeup items for us.  For the past 3 months I've been waiting for makeup samples and all I've gotten are skin care sample items.  I read their card and every month they say things about "getting ready for spring and repair restore skin bright and beautiful you" and all that junk.  Honestly it shouldn't have to be a certain month that I should take care of my skin lol.  I feel like they need to put in a variety of stuff and not let skin care be the main focus in every months' bag.  

They did say that April's bag is going to be a glamours one.  So lets hope it is because I can't wait to find out.  Every month I feel like I get a new present from these sampling services lol.  It's really a small treat i the mail and its not expensive at all.  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...