Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beauty Army 2nd Subscription + My Picks For This Month (April 2012)

OMG!  I can't believe I got an email from Beauty Army inviting me to finally get my subscription with them.  This will be my 2nd subscription and my date to pick my samples will be the 18th of each month.  I thought for sure I wouldn't get an invite for awhile since it seems like everyone is trying to get onto Beauty Army.

Nevertheless, I logged onto my Beauty Army account and chose my samples.  I had to retake the quiz over and over to get the samples I wanted, but that's fine.  I finally came up with these 9 samples.  I figure I'd stop since I do see some new samples I have been wanting and some I already had and wanted more.


I really wanted the crystal nail file and it wouldn't show up on my 1st account no matter how may times I took the quiz.  So I'm glad it showed up on my new and 2nd account.  

I also really wanted to try the Weleda and Shea terra.  Everyone has been talking about the Shea Terra banana body whip cream.  This is the first time I got it to come up.  It wouldn't come up on my 1st account at all.  

I also have the Zap, Babor, Indi Lee, and Befine.  I wanted more of the Zap and Babor.  Both of those creams are sooooo good!!  So a second sample of each would make them like full size since I have selected them already before in previous months.  Ugh I'm so happy!

I decided to get these:


Stats:

Shea TerraBananas & Baobabs Whipped Body Cream (1 oz sample)
Full size is 9 oz for $18.00
Sample size is 1 oz for $2.00

Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion  (0.34 fl oz sample)
Full size is 2.5 fl oz for $19.00
Sample size is 0.34 fl oz for $2.58

LaVaque Professional Crystal Nail File (Full Size)
Full size is $5.95

CellCeuticals Photo Defense SPF 55+ (0.33 oz Sample)
Full size is 2 oz for $45.00
Sample size is 0.33 for $7.50

Mama Mio Shrink To Fit (1.7 oz sample)
Full size is 3.4 oz for $56.00
Sample size is 1.7 oz for $28.00

Babor Anti-Stress Anti-Jetlag Cream (0.5 oz sample)
Full size is 1.7 oz for $72.00
Sample size is 0.5 oz for $21.18

Total Sample Value:  $67.21

OMG I can't believe the value of this box is $67.21!  I got all of this for $12!!! I'm so happy I got a 2nd sub. It's so worth it!!  I can't wait for it to get to my house so I can start using it.  These are all good high quality and brand name samples.  I feel like I'm getting it for free and I just pay $12.00 for shipping lol.  

Oh and for reference, this is my 1st subscription kit:


UPDATE: April 27, 2012

My 2nd subscription kit arrived yesterday, but I was so tired I didn't film it.  Here's everything though, plus the video in English :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...