Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Dyeing

I missed my orange hair so much I decided to go ahead and dye it back to that color.  I haven't dyed my hair in over a year because I wanted my natural hair back.  I missed the silkiness and how smooth it use to be.  It was healthy when it was normal.  When I dyed my hair before, it was so brittle and dried out.  It looked so out of shape and dried.  It didn't feel dried out and it looked shiny.  But when I would look at photos of myself I could see how unhealthy my hair had became after 2 years of non stop dyeing.  So that's why I let my natural roots grow out again and waited over a year to start dyeing again.

I don't know how I feel now though.  I feel like instead of one bottle I should have gotten two bottles of dye since my hair is so much thicker and longer.  I have been using this brand from the start though.  I never changed to any other brand or color.  It's the best.  It really does what it claims to do.  I usually touch up my roots ever 6 weeks, so I'll have to stock up on this dye.  They run from $6 up to $9.  Depends on where you buy it.  I use to buy it at Wal-mart, but I moved and the closest place I can get it is at Rite-Aid.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...