Originally I chose the Skin Prep, but I wasn't too thrilled about it. I got the eye primer last month and I didn't really like it. It was semi-sticky on my lids and I don't see any difference in making my shadows last longer or creasing.
I went with the comb and razor for my brows because I figure tools are hard to get with these subscriptions and they are expensive.
1. Babor HY-OL Cleansing Set (2 bottles at 0.31 oz each)
2. PUR-LISSE PUR-LIP COMFORT (0.38 oz)
3. MY FACE COSMETICSMY MIX FOUNDATION MED/DARK 02 (0.5 oz)
4. PURELY COSMETICSMINERAL FOUNDATION -MARIA (0.1 oz)
5. CHELLARAZOR WITH BRUSH AND COMB (1 razor with brush and comb)
6. CLICKR SKINCAREACNE SPOT SERUM (0.11 fl oz)
I'm not sure how either of the foundations will work, but I know that if they don't, I can use them as a bronzer/contouring.
I'm really excited about the lip confort because I wanted to get that in the MyGlam bag but of course they sent me a bronzer that I didn't really want.
I don't break out or anything, but I thought the clickr thing was cool, so I just had to get it to try it out.