I got this information from the ClickR's website:
It's a lethal, yet loving, bad boy combo serum that eradicates the nasties without killing skin in the process:
- Salicylic Acid: Penetrates pores to exfoliate clogged skin cells
- Lactic Acid: Releases the grip of dead skin cells and expels them from pores
- Antiseptic Bacterialcidal: Disinfects pores without benzoyl peroxide to eliminate acne-causing bacteria (a.k.a. “The BacterialinatR”)
For acne and acne-prone skin
- Fast – works within 24 hours
- Furious – out-performs the so called “Pro”s
- Functional – portable and discrete for quick treatment
- Click applicator bottom to release serum
- Dab the serum-infused brush on your blemish or breakout area
- Stash it in your pocket, purse, glove compartment for emergency and repeated use
Naturally pure. Always vegan. No animal testing whatsoever.
active ingredients: Serum is delivered in a convenient brush applicator that you can keep in your handbag for emergency and continuous use. It works fast.
- Salicylic Acid (sourced from Willow Bark): Penetrates and exfoliates skin cells built up on the pores. It also improves skin texture.
- Lactic Acid (sourced from sugar): Unglues the dead skin cells.
- Bacterialcidal: Kills the bacteria and disinfects pores.
ingredients: Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogen Peroxide.