Saturday, April 14, 2012

Birchbox April 2012 Natural Wonders

Just got my box!!!!  I'm not excited this month because I feel like I got the box I lease preferred.  I feel like this month's boxes were good and also there's a lot more competition like Beauty Army or MyGlam so BB is probably stepping up their game.  


Even though this month's boxes were good, I don't really like my box.  I didn't want a hair treatment because I don't like amika.  I have so many perfume samples as it is and I don't want anymore, plus it's not even a deluxe sample...I get these all the time at Macy's and Sephora online.  As for the nail polish, this is my 3rd bottle from BB.  I'm tired of it.  I got one last month too.  I want makeup samples!!


For some reason, they keep sending me moisturizers.  I have probably 6 moisturizer samples from them already.  One month, they sent me 2 moisturizers.  I don't even know why.  They should add more makeup or at least stop sending the same things but in different brands or form.  Like 6 different moisturizers but by different brands.  Or 3 bottles of nail polish in different shades.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm complaining too much.  But I really don't want anymore nail polish. 


Inside my Birchbox:
-amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask (0.67 oz)
-Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer (0.17 oz)
-Wonderstruck Taylor Swift (0.04 oz)
-Zoya True Spring Collection (sample size 0.25 oz)

Lifestyle Extra
-dropps Laundry Detergent (2 dropps)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...