Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sircle Sample - Napoleon Perdis Lip Gloss (Full Size)

Sircle Sample - Napoleon Perdis Lip Gloss (Full Size)

My sample is here!  I can't believe its a full size too!


Sircle Sample is a free sampling service site where you accumulate points or virtual currency to purchase samples or sometimes even full sized beauty related products.

I happen to stumble upon this site while browsing on different blogs.  I signed up about a week ago and this is the first sample I purchased with my points.  I have to say that shipping was so fast.  At first I didn't even believe that it was true because I have never seen videos or heard of this company.  However, as you can see in this video it is real lol.

They have what they call a Sample Shop, and that's where you can trade your points to get samples.  They update their store often, but you have to be quick too, because it will be gone.  There's not much in the sample shop, and when I first started there was nothing.  A few days later I saw that they put more items in, I quickly got what I wanted.  There were other things, but I was not interested.  I really wanted to try out the lip gloss so I got that.

As you can see in the video, there's nothing inside the bubble mailer except the tissue wrapped lip gloss.  No card, no letter, nothing.  Its okay though, I am still happy :)  Everything was free, including shipping.

The lip gloss sticker says Coral Island Lip Gloss - Strawberry 2.5 ml (0.08 fl oz) Made in China.

Joining is FREE!  So join Sircle Samples and start getting your free samples too!  Open to USA only :)


Watch me open the package in this video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...