Saturday, April 21, 2012

IsThatOdd Introduction Video + My 1st Sample (ENG)


IsThatOdd.com is a free sampling service where you earn virtual currency by participating within their site to purchase samples from their sample shop.  Some common ways to earn your virtual currency, or coins, are creating an oddstract, review products, and referring friends.  Samples range from high end names to new small businesses.

Join using my referral here: Is That Odd: http://bit.ly/HzyuQm

If you want to see my first sample post & photos (featured in this video below) that I received from them, click here.

I made a video today about what IsThatOdd is and also showing the first sample that I received from them.


This is a list from their website on how you earn odd coins

And this is what is currently in my sample shop.  I'm not sure if it's different for everyone because for some reason I feel like they set it up to based on your profile settings and what they think you'd be interested in trying out.  I don't know...it could be the same for everyone.

Every now and then, from other bloggers that I've read, IsThatOdd releases these Swag Bags, and they are usually run from around 10,000 up to 15,000 odd coins.  They have really good stuff in them, so be sure to catch those bags...I hear that they go quick too. 

They add new samples in every now and then, so just be sure to check the shop often :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...