Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sleek Palette Swatch - i-Divine Au Naturel 601 (in Thai)


So for these swatches, I tried it out on 2 different primers and the 3rd being no primer.  You can easily tell that with no primer, the shadows are not as rich and vivid.  I did the outside row first (near the opening of the flap), and the second set of swatches was the inner row closest to the mirror.

I used NYX cream shadow base in white on the inner row of my arm, which is closes to the palette, and also you can tell since all of the shadows showed up really nice and true.  On the middle row I used NYX HD primer, which is water base.  And the last row on my arm, where everything looks faded out, I didn't use any primer.

Quality overall, I really like it.  I'm surprised at how pigmented these mineral shadows turned out.  If I had to compare them to elf's, I think these are so much better.  They show up really well with primer, and when I tried to erase it off, it took some rubbing.  It lasted pretty good.  I'm satisfied with the price and quality.  I would recommend this product if you are looking for a good nude palette with some smokey colors within the same palette.  It's small enough to carry in your bag and won't weigh down.

I bought this palette for $10 I think, either that or $10.50.  Shipping was $10 also from UK to USA.  It took a little over a week to get to me.  They have really bad customer service at sleekmakeup.com, so if you are curious about your order, your best bet is to ask about it on their Facebook fan page.  Oh and they don't have a phone number for you to call.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...