Monday, April 16, 2012

Jesse's Girl Cosmetics & Hedy's Ma.nish.ma. Nail Polish

I stopped by Rit-Aid today and picked up a few items I didn't know existed before.  Both brands were really cheap and I'm happy that they had colors I liked.

Jesse's Girl had some really pretty mineral shadows.  They had palettes, but those looked cheap, so I didn't get them.  The mineral shadows I got were $4.99 each, and they had almost 20 different colors I think.  They were one of most expensive items besides a mineral powder with brush.  I was surprised by the price.  I've never seen a mineral shadow for 5 bucks before.  I picked up 3, in colors that I don't have or I think I would like.  I also picked up a lip gloss by Jesse's Girl.  It's really pretty and it reminds me of holographic stickers.  It changes colors according to your light.  It's called Liquid Crystal Lip Gloss (2.2 ml @ $4.99) It's in the color Tangerine and it is made in USA.  After I took these pictures I applied some to my lips and I didn't see any difference.  It just has a sheen glow but it goes on almost nude on my lips.  I don't know how I feel about it yet.  Maybe I need to see it in day light.

The mineral shadows are called EYE DUST.  They contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide.  May contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Blue, Carmine.  NET WT.2.5 GRAMS

They are made in USA.

You can find them at www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com



The second brand is Hedy's Ma.nish.ma. Nail Polish.  On the little stand that these polish came in, they claim to dry a matte finish.  I'm not sure because I haven't tried them out yet, but I got 2 colors.  Lightening and Electric Blue.  They are both 0.33 oz each, at $3.99 each.  I'm pretty excited about these because I really want a good solid yellow polish.  The blue is shimmer though...its okay, it's still a royal rich blue to me so I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...