Monday, April 16, 2012

Sircle Sample - #2 Apothederm Skin Care

Sircle Sample is a free sampling service site where you accumulate points or virtual currency to purchase samples or sometimes even full sized beauty related products.  You can join Sircle Sample on the links listed below!  Be sure to add me as a friend!

I got these samples in the same day, so I think that is why they came inside the same package.  The shipping was really fast, I ordered these right before the 1st beta phase was over.  I believe they are down for maintenance, but check often they will be back up soon.

The samples are:
-Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream 0.7 oz (300 points)
-Apothederm Moisturizing Cream 0.5 oz (300 points)

Total points spent: 600



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...