Saturday, May 5, 2012

Daiso Japan 3rd Makeup Haul

Daiso Japan 
‎3842 West Sepulveda Boulevard
Torrance, California 90505
(424) 237-2388

Daiso Japan is a $1.50 store.  It's a dollar store for Asian people :)

I went shopping today at Daiso Japan again.  I wanted to see what new items they added.  It wasn't that much, but these were the things that interested me the most.  

Items:
-Basecoat Mascara White 106 (7mL)
-Volume up Mascara Black 107 (7mL)
-Long Lash Mascara Black 108 (7mL)
-Long & Curl Mascara Black 109 (7mL)
-Topcoat Mascara Clear 110 (7mL)
-Rose Body Mist (50mL)
-Hand Cream Strawberry (60g)
-Hand Cream Peach (60g)
-Message Card Kit (made in China)

All cosmetic items were made in Korea except the Rose Body Mist, which was made in Vietnam.  

I'm not sure how the mascaras will turn out.  They say that mascara's are basically the same, just different packaging.  Hopefully they will be okay.  The hand creams are okay.  They smell so nice.  I have something similar from last week and I liked them.  I tried the spray, and it's okay too.  It smells really nice :)

Here are videos (both ENG & Thai) and photos:










This is where I got the mascara from and the set up they had in the store:

And this is the Daiso Japan in Torrence, CA.  Next to it on the left is Marukai Market.  It's a Japanese grocery store.  Inside, there's a bakery, a sushi cafe, and a huge bookstore.  I love it there!  They also have a makeup section which has popular brands like Palty, Dolly Wink, Diamond Lashes, PA Nail Polishes, Kiss Me Herioine Make, Tony Moly and soo much more.  

3842 West Sepulveda Boulevard
Torrance, California 90505
(424) 237-2388

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...