Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lunch!

I had lunch at the mall in Lakewood with my mom before I went into Forever21.  It was yummy and cheap!  I couldn't believe how this could be possible because after all this was Cali and everything is expensive.  The meals that we got were soooo huge we couldn't finish it.  It was $5.99 each plus tax.  Not bad at all. 

Turkey BLT (Mom's) $5.99 half sandwich/side/drink:
-Bacon and Avocado
-Romaine Lettuce
-Alfalfa Sprouts
-Tomatoes
-Honey Roasted Turkey Breast

Her side was a fruit salad with orange, strawberry, pinapple, cantelope, and watermelon.  



Turkey Sandwich (Mine's) $5.99 with side/drink:
-Turkey
-Mayo & Mustard
-Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese, Alfalfa Sprouts

It was sooo YUMMY!!!  I chose a side salad that had cucumbers, carrots, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms and balsamic vinaigrette dressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...