Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mint Blossom Eyes

Mint Blossom Eyes
Eye Makeup Tutorial

Hi there!  For some reason I just feel so happy today lol.  I don't know why.  I think it's because I saw a photo collage of some mint color make up and it just made my day.  Mint is my new found favorite color this year.  It's so refreshing to look at and it's different!  Here, you need to see what I'm talking about:

See???  It's sooo refreshing!!!  

So, after I saw this photo, I was inspired.  I wanted to create like a 'splash' of mint look and I specifically hunted down a mint color eyeliner just to achieve this.  The liner that I got is called Blue Milk and it's from Lime Crime.  OMG this liner is so rich and milky!  It's perfect for what I've been looking for.

And if you're wondering what all the products are in that photo, here's the list:

Shu Uemura eye shadow in Green 450
Stargazer False eyelashes
Lime Crime lipstick
Essence Blossoms eyeliner
Belli Skin Smoothing Exfoliator
Mally Liquid Light eye colour
Essy Mint Candy Apple nail polish

Now, on to my creation.  Below are the tools I used and also photos and videos :)


List of items:
-NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
-Too Faced Natural At Night Palette
-Lime Crime Uniliner in Blue Milk
-KATE Gel Eyeliner in BK1
-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Trollop
-Fairy Drop Mascara
-BH Cosmetics Blus & Contour Palette

To enlarge any photo, simply click on it!


Screen shot of my videos while editing.

Videos in ENGLISH

Video in Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...