Friday, June 15, 2012

Sircle Samples - Soulstice Universal Body Lotion

Soulstice Universal Body Lotion

I got a box today in the mail from Sircle Samples headquarters.  I have to say I didn't expect a box at all.  There was only one sample that I've been waiting almost 2 months for and that's the lotion.  

Well, to my surprise, there were 2 extra items in the box besides the lotion.  The bra tape and a simple pleasure lip gloss.  I've already gotten these two a long time ago, and I wonder why it was in this box again.  Oh well, I guess I don't mind!

As for the lotion, I've never heard of this brand before and I'm very curious.  I tried some already and it doesn't have a strong scent.  It just smells like a normal lotion.  It's very moisturizing and keeps my legs hydrated.  Thanks Sircle Sample!

I received this as full sized product in 8.5 oz retailing for $28.00

Please refer to the official Soulstice Spa, INC website to order your own:  http://www.soulsticespa.com/bodycare.html

***
SircleSamples.com is a free sampling service where you earn virtual currency by participating within their site to purchase samples from their sample shop.  Some common ways to earn your virtual currency, or coins, are reviewing your purchased products, and referring friends.  Samples range from high end names to new small businesses.

If you're curious about Sircle Samples, I wrote a blog post + intro video on it here:  http://bit.ly/Ic6qRq

Anyone can join Sircle Samples.  You have to get an invitation either by requesting one on their site, or directly using my link here:  http://bit.ly/Iy7P4h
***

Sircle Sample Haul:
-Soulstice Universal Body Lotion 8.5 oz (300 coins)
-Bring It Up (300 coins)
-Simple Pleasures Lip Gloss (300 coins)

Click on the photos to enlarge!

Here is the video review:


My previous sample videos:

Sircle Samples #6 - L.Erickson $10 Gift Certificate & Sircle Samples Makeup Bag

Sircle Samples #5- Stila Nail Polish & Glamour Doll Eyes

Sircle Samples - #4 Simple Pleasures Gloss & Bring It Up

Sircle Samples - #3 RAW Color Brush Set & Lila Grace Lotion

Sircle Sample - #2 Apothederm Skin Care

Sircle Sample - #1 Napoleon Perdis Lip Gloss (Full Size)


Some useful links:
Soulstice Spa, INC. Official Facebook Fan Page:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...