Thursday, June 14, 2012

Victoria's Secret 5 for $19.95 Bodycare

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale
Started in stores June 12, 2012

Bodycare 5 for $19.95

I went in stores a couple of days ago just to check out what they put on the floor at my local Victoria's Secret.  Different stores will carry things that are sometimes sold out at others, so I like to look around.  The body care items that I got today were on the website, but quickly sold out even before the sale even started in stores.  So I'm pretty happy I was able to get it it at location.  I didn't want to spend much money, because I've already purchase a bunch of body care from the site, so I just spend $20 bucks on the Tahiti Bodycare.

Breakdown:
-Tahiti Love Pearl Orchid & Monoi Essence Fragrance Mist
-Tahiti Forever White Jasmine & Monoi Oil Exfoliating Body Scrub And Wash
-Tahiti Secrets Fresh Lychee & Monoi Oil Shimmer Glow Body Oil
-Tahiti Love Pearl Orchid & Monoi Oil Shimmer Glow Body Oil
-Tahiti Forever White Jasmine & Monoi Oil Shimmer Glow Body Oil

Overall I'm loving the shimmer oils.  I really wanted them because I love anything shimmer.  It's also tinted so it works like a shimmer bronzer, but for your body.  I'm probably going to use this on my legs the most because I wear shorts all the time.


Click on any photo to view them larger!


As you can see in the swatch, the gold shimmer blends in nicely.  It's also very hydrating, yet has a thin texture.  You can build this on top of your normal body lotion and layer up for both moisture and hydration.  

Overall I think 5 for $20 is a great deal.  Each item was $4.  I don't think it would be any cheaper, but who cares.  I'd gladly pay $4 for this.  

Below are the videos that I made for my Bath & Body Works Haul, and added the Victoria's Secret Tahiti Haul at the end.  They are the same videos, but only in different languages.

Video in ENGLISH:

Video in THAI:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...