Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Korean Makeup Haul from Seoul!


I got these in the mail today and I'm so happy with everything.  I specifically gave my husband a shopping list for when he was in Seoul of the make up brands and items I wanted.  He did a great job finding everything :)

I didn't really want to spend a lot of money, but I couldn't resist.  It doesn't look like much in the picture, but it costs a lot.  I think my total was around $150...I don't remember.

Inventory list:
-Anna Sui Rose Cheek Color No. 100,  0.21 oz,  $37 
--4 foil packets of Anna Sui Deep Cleansing Oil, 0.13 oz  FREE Sample
--4 foil packets of Anna Sui Protective Foundation Primer C, 0.01 oz  FREE Sample

-Dior Garden Edition Eyeshadow Palette in No. 441 Garden Pastels,  0.16 oz, $80 
--Dior Capture Totale Lotion Concentree,  0.5 oz  FREE Sample
--Dior Capture Totale Concentre Multi Perfection Concentrated Serum,  0.16 oz  FREE Sample

-Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB SPF 20 PA ++ in No. 01,  40 ml,  $16 (I think, I don't remember the price)
-Holika Holika Heart Ful Moisture Lipstick in PK 212, OR210, and CR301,  $7 each
--2 Holika Holika Cherry Blossoms Essence Mask Sheet  FREE Sample
--1 Bulgarian Rose Serium Foil Packet FREE Sample
--1 Lumious Silk BB Foil Packet  FREE Sample
--1 Water March Moisture Full Cream Foil Packet FREE Sample
--1 Premium Sheep Milk Yogurt Wash Off Pack Foil Packet FREE Sample
--1 Snail Skin and 1 Snail Emulsion Deluxe Sample Bottle FREE Sample




Please click on any photo to enlarge!







 And finally, I got a surprise heart chain bracelet and a baby sheep!  SOOO CUTE :)) I love my husband :)) he always find the cutest gifts :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...