Sunday, October 7, 2012

CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes



Being a clean freak I love alcohol wipes, hand sanitizers, and anti bacterial soap in particular.  Recently I was sent a Naturals VoxBox from Influenster and included was the CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes.  

All of the items were sent to me free of charge and for reviewing purposes only.  I am not being compensated for anything I say, and therefore my opinions are not based on any factors other than my own.

With that being said, I usually have little alcohol swabs everywhere from my makeup bag to my computer desk.  Basically I clean everything and prefer these little packets over household bottle spray cleaners.  They are not only convenient, but easy to use.  The problem that I came across with the usual alcohol swabs were that they strip away all the essential moisture from my hands.  I didn't like that, but there wasn't much options for me.  I use to use lotion, but I didn't like that it packed on so much moisture back to my hands.

After I tried out the packet of CleanWell wipes, I really liked that it kept moisture in while thoroughly cleaning my hands.  They are definitely better than the usual alcohol wipes.  I looked online and the prices are not crazy either.  I have yet to purchase my full size box, but I will be after I run out of my normal alcohol swabs.  They are so convenient!!

You can check out their website here:  http://www.cleanwelltoday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...