Thursday, June 7, 2012

June Makeup Haul 2012

Well, I didn't mean to do this, but I can't stay away from the stores.  And look what happened.  I ended up home with all of these things I didn't know I wanted.  It's a bittersweet moment for me because I feel so bad for spending all this money but I love everything I got.  Well, it's 60/40 lol.  Grrrrrrr

Anyway, I got all of these items within this week with the exception of the benefits, which I got a few weeks back.  

Breakdown:
-Christina Lashes $1.00 each box
-Benefit High Beam $26.00
-Benefit Posie Tint $29.00
-Chanel Foundation No. 40 Beige $55.00
-Chanel L'Ombre in Misifique $36.00
-Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition Pastel No. 865 & 860 $6.49 each
-Maybelline the Mega Plush Mascara Waterproof $5.99 
-ELF Contour Brush $3.00
-Forever21 Makeup Palette $3.80 each 

I forgot to mention two more items that I bought in the video, but they are:
-Forever21 Makeup palette $1.99 on clearance
-Jewelry Eyeliner in Gold from Tokyo Japan Store $11.95




Click on the photos to see them in detail!




Here are the videos:
in THAI:

in ENGLISH:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...