Friday, June 8, 2012

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale Haul in June 2012

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale
June 2012

My order came in!  I'm really happy with everything except the bronzers and my broken midnight dream lotion.  I thought that the bronzers would be bigger but they were so small and I don't like it.  I am going to take these back.  My midnight dream lotion arrived cracked.  The opening flap was cracked and if I open and close it too much the whole thing is going to crumble.  I'm going to have to take this one back and do an exchange.  

I really love my black hoodie!!  It's just what I wanted and the size fits perfect.  I love all the sequins on it lol.  The gray hoodie is okay, it's more of a beach hoodie since the front has an opening so it's worn loosely.  

Breakdown:
Black hoodie  $39.50
Grey hoodie  $29.50
Beauty Rush Bronzers  $3.99 each
VS Fantasies 7/$35

Click here for my previous blog post on the prices of each item with order links:  ttp://bit.ly/KpPDAK


You can click on the photos to see them clearer and larger.





Video in THAI

Video in ENGLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...