Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Beauty Army June 2012 Kit

Beauty Army
June 2012 Kit


My selection window for choosing my samples start from the 3rd of every month.  Around 4am to be precise.  I remember not choosing right away, but around noon time of the same day.

I don't know for some reason the shipping has been rather slow too because I can remember getting my boxes really fast before.  I hope beauty army adds more samples soon, because I want to see different things.

So, here's the contents in my kit for June:

-Indie Lee The Daily Moisturizing Oil (Vanilla Citrus) Sample Size 0.25 oz
-MAD Skincare Eye Defense Shielding Serum Sample Size 0.13 oz
-Weleda Refining Toner Sample Size 0.34 fl oz
-Eyecandy Coolers Sample Size 1 Set of Eye Coolers (Color Varies)
-NYX Le Chick Flick Mascara Full Size Sample
-Mystery Sample (turns out to be an Indie Lee body wash)


I guess the mystery sample is different for everyone depending on what sample you've already chosen.  That way, you don't get the same mystery sample as the ones you've already chosen.  

I don't think that the mystery sample was a surprise for me.  I thought that they would have a product that was new and we've never had an option to chose from before.  The mystery sample that I got, Indie Lee body wash, has been around for a few months.  I've had chances to choose it before but I didn't.  




The mystery sample was wrapped individually as a surprise.  Before when Beauty Army first started out, they would wrap everything just like this.  Now, they don't because they said it's not practical.

Here's the video in English:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...