Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Reasoning's When I Purchase A Beauty Product

Personal Blog Diary Post

Okay this is actually a personal -yet witty- blog post.  Lately I have been shopping like crazy and I can't seem to stop spending all my money.  It's like a rush or a high every time I buy something.  Omg I love it.  Lol.  I love shopping and buying everything I want (hey, I budget! -don't judge).  

I work a good amount to earn everything I own and no company has ever reached out to me and give me things to try out just for the H of it.  Although I had one...I can't lie...but that's it!  Sigma Beauty did contact me and offered me to join their team as an affiliate.  Which I was more than flattered because I truly believe in their company's philosophy.  Basically I don't get anything free or gift to me.  I get everything myself.

Anyway, I was just thinking about my spending habit and rationed everything out in numerical terms.  To make it easier to see what I mean, I went and made a pie chart to indicate how I reason when I buy something.  Lol...this is pretty scary.  It's ridiculous and scary, since who does this?? Really??  Lol only mathematicians, finance ppl, oh and physicists :)  I have a BS in Physics by the way.....  ....again, no joke, I really do!  

FIY: How I spend my money and why I buy it is my own affairs and if anyone is offended by this blog post then please by all means quit reading and kindly leave without nasty comments.  I won't block or ban you, because you're going to come back and check on me.....and I don't mind at all.  It's childish to block your haters.  They make the most money for you LOL.

So yeah.....70% of why I buy a bottle of perfume or a glittery eye shadow is not because of brand, or price, but for it's packaging.  I get so caught up on how something looks I just can't resist.  I love anything that looks cute, glittery, shiny, or rhinestones.  I don't even know why.  I guess it just looks good and I want it all over my dresser haha.

9.9 out of 10 times I buy things that I don't need at all.  I don't even remember a time when I bought something I actually had to get because I needed it.  I rarely throw anything out either.  I tend to keep it and have a collection build up.  

I'm not a hoarder ---goodness no--- but I do love buying makeup.  Now that I think about it, even if I were a makeup hoarder, it's nearly impossible for me to make a clutter with this stuff. I worship it and organize everything neatly.  Actually that reminds me, I need to do blog post on my makeup storage update for summer.  

I do think sometimes I go for packaging more so than want.  Sometimes I have so much of a product, say mascara, I buy it because it looks cute and therefore I want it because its' cute.  I do consider my needs for it too after all of the cuteness and want-ness.  Like I won't get a regular mascara even if it is so cute.  I'll only get it if it's waterproof and cute.


But anyway.  Lol.  I can't sleep so I wrote up this post.  There's really no point behind it.  It's personal :) I guess if you read all of this you got to know me a little :)

I made the pie chart at Math Warehouse.  Make your own here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...