Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beauty Army July 2012 Selections

Beauty Army 
July 2012 Selection

Well, hahah, I did the same thing I did last month.  I stayed up just to tweek my profile to bring up the things I wanted.  And as before, it didn't work.  It seems they always have problems very early in the morning hours.  This time though, after taking the quiz, my beauty profile would never load.  It was always saying error.  So I gave up, wrote to them on their Facebook wall, and fell asleep.

I woke up again and my beauty profile was in full action.  Everything was up and fine, and I didn't have a hard time getting what I wanted.  I knew that there was a eye and lip emulsion, which I really wanted that, but no matter what it didn't show up.  I'm not bummed out or anything, since 5/6 items I'm getting are new to me.  

I already got the Youngblood Mineral Primer from my Sindulge box a few months ago.  It was okay, but it didn't stand out as a 'Must Have' product for me.  

Inventory list:
-Youngblood Mineral Primer, sample size 0.1 oz
-Besame Cosmetics Crimson Cream Rouge, sample size 0.1 oz
-Atzen Protective Day Cream, sample size 0.1 oz
-Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream, sample size 0.33 oz
-Freeman Beauty Vita-K Professional Age Spots, full size 3.0 oz
-Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment, sample size 1.0 oz

These were the 6 that I chose out of possible 9:
Click on the photo to enlarge!
These were the 9 samples originally.

Overall, I'm very happy that Beauty Army has added more products.  I love that the samples are deluxe like when they first started and are not packet samples.  I think that I've been a little hard on the packet or foil samples, because those are great for a couple days travel.  When you're onboard a flight, it's best to take packet samples with you because they are so tiny and you can pack quite a few.

As for these deluxe ones, I love those because they last so long, and you can really get a feel for how you'll end up liking a product.  That's really the only way to test things out.  Try before you buy.  I think it's fair.


UPDATE!


I got the box today!  It's the 11th of July, 2012.  It took only 8 days to get to me!  So QUICK!  Thank you Beauty Army!
Unboxing video:

Corresponding blog entry with photos of each product:  http://kungsuayjung.blogspot.com/2012/07/beauty-army-july-2012-selections.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...