Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pambox Thailand June 2012

Pambox June 2012

Introducing Pambox!  Thailand's monthly beauty subscription service available for only 349 Baht.  Each month delivers to your home 4-5 deluxe high end beauty items with no extra shipping charges.  Sign up for 1 full year and receive 2 boxes FREE*

*Prepay for 10 months and get the last remaining months free of charge!

The June 2012 Pambox is the very first box launched, as this is a brand new subscription company available in Thailand with many exciting cosmetic items!  Below you'll find the inventory listed.

In the June box:
1.  KINKA Gold Nano Peeling Gel, 5g
2.  Panpuri Come Clean Anti Oxidant Milk Bath & Body Massage Oil, 1 oz
3.  Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara, 0.1 oz
4.  Eco Cosmetics Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner (Sample Foil), 5ml each
5.  Kanebo Blanchir Superior White Deep Mask, 1 sheet

To sign up for your beauty subscription box, please visit:
www.pambox.com

 Disclaimer:  
-I was sent 1 Pambox with all the contents for this months for reviewing purposes.
-This video is not sponsored.  I solely chose to review this in a video format.  
-I am afflilated with Pambox by receiving monthly boxes only.  I am not being compensated in any form or way from Pambox.  
-This video belongs to Me, Kung Suay Jung.  I filmed, edit, voice over and published on my channel on my own.  If given written permission by me, anyone to whom I allow may republish this video.
-The background music does not belong to me.  I used it with permission from www.danosongs.com.  It is royalty free.



Finally my Pambox arrived!  There are so many beauty items this month!  Please click on the photos to see!!



Video in English:

Video in Thai:

To enlarge photos, simply click on it!






My thoughts.........
Honestly, Pambox is the lowest monthly beauty subscription service in Thailand.  That itself is enough said.  It's 349 Baht per month ($12 USD est), and if you sign up for a year, you get 2 boxes free.  You pay only 10 months, and the remaining 2 months are free!  How could you beat that??  This company is not out trying to rip people off and they are sincerely putting effort into bringing beauty products for you to try.  If you don't like it, 349 Baht is not too much of a loss.  You can always cancel anytime too.  

They even have a rewarding system where you review each product in your box for 2 points each, or 20 points total if you review everything for the month.  Accumulate 100 points and you get a free Pambox!!  Even I would go crazy for this.  What a great loyalty program!

On top of that, they have so many giveaways going on on their Facebook page.  I see people winning stuff all the time.  Mostly from NARS.  I wish I could be a winner lol.  Its true, people post photos of themselves with the winning products.  

I've talked to the Pambox team a lot, so I know that their customer service is their priority.  They are genuine and can answer all your concerns.  Even though they send me boxes to review, I am not taking any sides.  Looking at the company as a customer (trust me, I subscribe to Birchbox, Beauty Army, My Glam!), I know how much this reflects.  If I say they have good customer care, its because they really do.  They reply so quick and explain everything thoroughly.  I've never had any problems with them.  I haven't heard anyone complain either!

Overall, this is one of the best beauty subscription services in Thailand.  The prices are low, customer care is priority, and products are deluxe and high end brands.  What more can I say?  LOVE PAMBOX!  GET A PAMBOX NOW!

July 3rd, 2012
P.S.  Just made a follow up video on how to use these products!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...