Monday, July 9, 2012

Let's Get NAKED!


Let's Get Naked!
Makeup Tutorial

This tutorial is long overdue.  Goodness knows how long the NAKED Palette has been out and I'm the last person to buy it lol.  It's always this way.  I either never find out about something until everyone in the world has it, or I wait until it's on clearance.  I don't know why....it's just how it works with me.....lol

Anyway, I wasn't really excited about this palette like everyone else was.  Even when it first came out.  It's really just a bunch of neutral colors conveniently arranged together in a palette.  That happened to be from Urban Decay, one of the most quality brands everyone trusts.

I love Urban Decay, because they really have pigments that are true to pan color.  Even without a shadow primer, the colors tend to stick and are as vibrant as in the pans.  However, I wasn't really interest in getting either the NAKED nor the NAKED2.  As a matter of fact I only bought these two palettes a few weeks ago when I went to IMATS.  They were only $30 each, so it's like buying one and get one free.  I got it because of that.  And ONLY because of that.  I could care less for the hype.

So, I finally decided to do a tutorial in honor of these palettes (NAKED2 coming up!).  I was really running out of ideas on how to do this too.  I wanted to use as many colors from the NAKED as I could, and as creative.  There's really nothing special about this look though.  But you know what the secret is?.....HAIR, CONTACT LENS, and LIGHTING.  Haha!  That's really it.

Click on any photo to enlarge!

Photo tutorial:

 Editing Sneak Peak!
 Makeup items used for this make up look!
Products used in this tutorial:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Urban Decay NAKED Palette
-Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Purple Tang
-Sleek MakeUP Au Naturel 601 Palette
-Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black
-One Dollar Eyelashes in C3
-Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara
-Sheer Cover Concealer in Medium
-Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Bronzer in Beach Bunny
-Sleek MakeUP Blush by 3 in LACE
-Maybelline Lipstick in Nude Nuances 865
-Benefit Posie Tint

Hopefully this video is not another boring Naked Palette tutorial ...lol :)
I tried to make it as creative as I could even though it was kind of hard for me.  Honestly I hate natural makeup and I couldn't think of anything other than this.....well, maybe I could, but I kind of wanted to finish this video.  I've been so lazy lately with my makeup tutorials I just wanted to get them done so I can do my other projects.


Here's the videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...