Sunday, August 12, 2012

Galaxy Makeup



Finally I got this done!  I think it turned out okay ;))  Galaxy themed seems to be everywhere.  I've seen tutorials for nails, shoes and even clothing.  I have been wanting to do this make up awhile now, and I was surprised at how little effort it took me.  There are a few things involved, but it turned out nicely :))

Photo Tutorial:





Items used:
-NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
-MAC Sea & Sky Mineral Eye Shadow
-Jesse's Girl Mineral Eye Shadow (Pink Color)
-Sally's Girl Mineral Eye Shadow (Purple Color)
-Chanel  ILLUSION-D'OMBRE No. 85 Mirifique
-Essence Cream Eye Shadow in 04 Stars & Stories
-Lime Crime Uni Liner in Lunar Sea
-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Black
-Top False lashes are no name
-Lower lashes from Mei Linda No. 17
-L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer/Highlighter
-Victoria's Secreat Beauty Rush Luminous Bronzer in Tantastic
-Sivanna Colors Eye Shadow in No. 1
-Sleek MakeUP Blush by 3 in Lace
-Benefit Posie Tint
Video Tutorial in English:

Video Tutorial in Thai:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...